It’s an exciting year for Innermost Gardens! We’ve already hosted the fall Rhizome Effect Hui, which was a great success. We held an exciting fall workshop series and hosted the Sustainability Trust’s Community Garden Tours! The year’s off to a great start, and we have even more plans for the rest of it. We’ve decided that our goals for this year are:
- Run more gardening events
- Create community connections
- Move towards financial stability
- Increase opportunities for learning
- Explore more gardening methods
With all these exciting plans, we’ve never needed our community more, and that’s why we’re looking for more people to become Members We’re also looking to better involve our Contributing Members.
This year we’ve decided to offer Contributing Members DISCOUNTED CLASSES to both of our two Workshop Series, in the Spring and upcoming this Autumn. We’re also planning on hosting two Members Only gardening events throughout the year, as another way to give back!
We hope that you will consider Supporting Innermost Gardens in 2012!
Our Membership fees are $15 unwaged, $20 waged. If you are interested
in becoming a Member, contact us to apply and pay via bank deposit or cheque.
- Innermost Gardens Incorporated 38-9005-0915382-00
- Or send a cheque to: Innermost Gardens, 36B Horokiwi Rd West, Newlands, Wellington 6037